(Replacement) Neofect Step
Neofect STEP provides a strong, lightweight solution for patients with varying degrees of drop foot secondary to a variety of neurological conditions.
Neofect has taken the N-Support Technology from its foot-drop products and incorporated it into the Neofect STEP to provide increased support over traditional ankle foot orthoses.
The energy storing properties of ergonomic construction make it an ideal material for this dynamic ankle foot orthosis because it provides real energy return.
Best for those people leading busy lives, the Neofect Step will ensure a more efficient walk for the user.
Neofect STEP provides support only where it is needed, eliminating unnecessary bulk and providing a cosmetically-appealing look. Using the best of Neofect technology and the energy storing properties of mixed materials. Neofect STEP offers a strong and lightweight solution for people with mild to moderate Drop Foot.
- FOR YOUR GAIT - Don’t have to think about lifting foot anymore. Just forget that you have drop foot and give yourself the chance to get back some mobility. Makes walking easier. Neofect Step assists with multiple phases of the gait cycle. Neutral foot positioning assist ensures a secure heel strike, while ankle joint stabilization corrects varus/valgus positioning in mid-stance. Dynamic dorsiflexion through the elastomer ankle joint ensures toe clearance during swing phase.
- ANKLE RANGE OF MOTION - Hinge design is the magic bullet. Enough range of motion to still be able to squat, lunge, and perform higher level balance that is often very limited with any other AFOs for drop foot. Squat. Lunge. Go down stairs. The stroke recovery equipment especially for foot drop secondary to stroke, MS, other neurological conditions, or mild knee instability.
- SEE A DIFFERENCE - It’s forcefully making you use those muscles that have atrophy, so you can see a difference when not wearing it too. Neofect has taken the N-Support Technology from its foot-drop products and incorporated it into the Neofect Step to provide increased support over traditional ankle foot orthoses. Energy-storing properties and ergonomic construction provide real energy return during gait, making an ideal design for a dynamic ankle foot orthosis.
- UNNOTICEABLE - Neofect Step provides support only where it is needed, swapping unnecessary bulk for a slim fit and cosmetically-appealing look. Design elements including the half-length footplate and wide heel accommodate varied foot and shoe sizes. The lower height makes it easier to wear under pants or over leggings. Drop foot brace for men/women.
- BALANCE IMPROVEMENT - The flexible ankle joint promotes static and dynamic balance improvement through correction of limb asymmetry and hip joint compensation.