NEOFECT Foot Lift is a lightweight Ankle/Foot Orthosis(AFO) for Stroke, neurologic disorders and nerve injury patients. The brace maintains foot dorsiflexion during swing phase. With its ergonomic design, the brace helps individuals to walk more naturally but assisting with lifting the toes and keeping the ankle in alignment.
Dynamic support is provided by an elastic strap connected to the shoe by either a transparent plastic inlay placed between shoelaces. The positioning of the fastening allows for individualizing the support by providing the option of positioning the dorsiflexion support on the medial or lateral side. When using the plastic inlay, the dorsiflexion support becomes neutral.
- Dynamic and discreet support for drop-foot or related disorders that require dorsiflexion support.
- Improved function, ease of use, comfort, and quality.
- Allows for voluntary plantarflexion.
- Positioned medial or lateral support.
- Contoured to the shape of leg.
- Adjustable strap length.
- Revolutionary orthosis provides visible improvement in gait by supporting the foot
- Cushioned ankle wrap that is made of breathable, 3-layer material that can be worn for long periods of time
- Included plastic inlay fits discreetly between the tongue and laces of the shoe
- Additional elastic wrap applied to secure foot support vertically
- All materials wrapping skin are made from breathable material that can be worn comfortably for long periods of time.
Allows For Voluntary Plantarflexion
The adjustable Strap length builds up proper tension to foot upward and plantar-flexion. It helps to foot upward at the heel contact and mid-swing phase and plantar-flexion at the toe of phase.
Provides Visible Improvement
Worn with long pants or skirts, the brace is covered, giving a natural step.
Induced Support Fixture
The plastic support is applied in the brace, which increases the clamping force and prevents the brace from flowing down. Also frictional material is applied to the lining, minimizing shaking of the product while daily activity.
Additional Strap to Support Vertically
Additional ankle strap applied to secure vertical tension. This additional strap is designed to optimize the function of the product by supporting the lifting force.