• Improved function, ease of use, comfort, and quality.
• Allows for voluntary plantarflexion.
• Positioned medial or lateral support.
• Contoured to the shape of the leg.
• Adjustable strap length.
• Revolutionary orthosis provides visible improvement in gait by supporting the foot
• Cushioned ankle wrap that is made of breathable, 3-layer material that can be worn for long periods of time
• Included plastic inlay fits discreetly between the tongue and laces of the shoe
• Additional elastic wrap applied to secure foot support vertically
• All materials wrapping skin are made from breathable material that can be worn comfortably for long periods of time.
Why NEOFECT Foot Up Lift
Allows for voluntary plantarflexion
- The adjustable Strap length builds up proper tension to foot-up and plantarflexion. It helps to foot up at the heel contact and mid-swing phase and plantarflexion at the toe of phase.
Additional elastic wrap applied to secure foot support vertically
- The plastic support is applied in the brace, which increases the clamping force and prevents the brace from flowing down. Also frictional material is applied to the lining, minimizing shaking of the product while daily activity.
Included plastic inlay fits discreetly between the tongue and laces of the shoe
- Additional ankle strap applied to secure vertical foot-up tension. This additional strap is designed to optimize the function of the product by supporting the lifting force.
How to wear
Place the brace on the ankle with the Velcro in the back
Tighten the ankle strap to secure the brace to your ankle.
Put the foot-up strap on shoelace.
Foot-up strap with appropriate ankle position.