“Neofect Foot Lift” is a lightweight Ankle/Foot Orthosis(AFO) for Stroke, neurologic disorders and nerve injury patients. The brace maintains foot dorsiflexion during swing phase. With its ergonomic design, the brace helps individuals to walk more naturally but assisting with lifting the toes and keeping the ankle in alignment.
1. This product is one size fits all.
2. Do not wear while sleep.
3. Please cisit your physician if pain or rash occurs after or while using the brace.
4. Discountinue brace use if you havea wound, rash or eczema on yor skin or blood circulation disorder.
5. Keep this product in a place with low humidity andavoid direct sunlight.
6. Please note dislocation, contamination, deformation adn shrinkage of teh product due to carelessness void the replacement policy.
7. Hand wash in warm water with a mild detergent and dry inwell-ventilated are out of direct sunight.
8. This product is not a medical device.
Dynamic and discreet support for drop-foot or related disorders that require dorsiflexion support.
• Improved function, ease of use, comfort, and quality.
• Allows for voluntary plantarflexion.
• Positioned medial or lateral support.
• Contoured to the shape of the leg.
• Adjustable strap length.
• Revolutionary orthosis provides visible improvement in gait by supporting the foot
• Cushioned ankle wrap that is made of breathable, 3-layer material that can be worn for long periods of time
• Included plastic inlay fits discreetly between the tongue and laces of the shoe
• Additional elastic wrap applied to secure foot support vertically
• All materials wrapping skin are made from breathable material that can be worn comfortably for long periods of time.
Why NEOFECT Foot Up Lift
Allows for voluntary plantarflexion
The adjustable Strap length builds up proper tension to foot-up and plantarflexion. It helps to foot up at the heel contact and mid-swing phase and plantarflexion at the toe of phase.
Additional elastic wrap applied to secure foot support vertically
The plastic support is applied in the brace, which increases the clamping force and prevents the brace from flowing down. Also frictional material is applied to the lining, minimizing shaking of the product while daily activity.
Included plastic inlay fits discreetly between the tongue and laces of the shoe
Additional ankle strap applied to secure vertical foot-up tension. This additional strap is designed to optimize the function of the product by supporting the lifting force.
How to wear
Place the brace on the ankle with the Velcro in the back
Tighten the ankle strap to secure the brace to your ankle.