Neofect Finger Splint
- Patent filed stretch technology with energy-storing finger plates.
- Mesh material provides ventilation and antibiotic properties which allow for comfortable long wear.
- The exposed palm is designed to increase breathability and to make it easier to put on & take off.
Patent filed stretch technology with energy-storing finger plates.
- Flexible finger-plate allows the fingers to move through flexion caused by postural changes, associated reactions and increased tone.
- Can be used for wrist & hand spasticity, with Stretch Finger Plate/Customizable Straps the Neofect Finger Splint helps reduce spasticity by encouraging the fingers into an extended open hand position
What is Spastic Hand?
Spasticity is a form of hypertonia, or increased muscle tone. This results in stiff muscles which can make movement difficult or even impossible.
- Muscles appear stiff because the messages to the muscles are sent incorrectly through the damaged part of the brain
- When a muscle is affected by spasticity, the faster the limb is moved, the stiffer it seems
- Spasticity is seen in a number of different conditions including cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke and multiple sclerosis
- People may have difficulty moving from one position to another and controlling individual muscles or muscle groups needed for performing certain tasks like handling objects or speaking
Dynamic Solution for Spastic Fingers
Neofect Finger Splint is a positioning tool for those with moderate to severe hand spasticity. With extension finger-plate for each finger, the splint prevents deformity and shortening.
What after Spasticity Decreased?
- getting dressed
- washing and toileting oneself
- eating or drinking
- manipulating objects
Mode of Action
- Finger plate has the function of straightening out spastic fingers.
- Finger tension strap performs the function of straightening the MCP joints of spastic fingers.
- Wrist strap provides wrist stability through the several wraps.
- MAS Scale 0-2
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Cerebral palsy
- Brachial plexus injury
- Each finger-plate keeps fingers to be extension position.
- Decrease wrist & finger spasticity and contracture.
- Support open-hand position.
Please measure your middle finger length to determine glove size.
- Medium: Middle finger is between 2.8~3.1 inches
- Large: Middle finger is between 3.2~3.5 inches
Product size is very important for proper function so please measure correctly before purchasing.